Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Summer Challenge In-Person
Whether you read or listen to books, we're challenging you and members of your family to read this summer! You can sign up here.
- For every two books, audiobooks, or magazines you check out, you earn a ticket. Tickets are available at the time you check out in the building, at the drive-thru, or at the bookmobile.
- If you are reading via Libby or Hoopla, please send a screen shot of your virtual bookshelf each time you have two items checked out to firstname.lastname@example.org. You get one ticket for every two items in the picture.
- Tickets will only be earned on materials checked out from the library, from the bookmobile, or through our online services.
- New for 2022, the golden ticket. For every 10 books, audiobooks, or magazines you check out at one time, you earn a golden ticket. Or you can exchange 5 regular tickets for a golden ticket. These tickets are for extra special prizes.
- Photos of raffle and golden ticket prizes will go on display in the Gallery Space by the end of April. At that time you can begin putting your tickets in the corresponding prize bags.
- All prizes tickets need to be turned in by July 23rd, and winners will be drawn on Facebook Live on July 25th.